1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 20, 2009 10:16 AM by SunilAdobe

"Exception Processing Message" error when clicking the Accessing Server Data link on the start page

milanHatch

When I first started the application, I click the Accessing Server Data link on the start page.  I immediately got the error "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c in a dialog box titled "Windows - No Disk".  I had to used Task Manager to remove the box after closing Flash Builder 4.  I then tried the video tutorial on "PHP Services in Flash Builder 4".  I keep receiving an error during service introspection trying to connect to the PHP class.  It was the same error as the other individual "Cannot Connect to PHP Service".  So I tried another tutorial and generated a sample PHP class.  I moved a datagrid on to the stage, droped in the getAllItems function, and configured the return type.  However, when I ran the app, I received the same error "Exception Processing Message" again.  I have attached the screenshot of the error in addition to my phpinfo and log files.

• 1. Re: "Exception Processing Message" error when clicking the Accessing Server Data link on the start page
          SunilAdobe Adobe Employee

"The exception process message" is definitely a issue. Is it happening consistently, if so can you file a bug at bugs.adobe.com/flex and give out your machine config details, and the error log.

With regards to generating a new php file and the introspection error that you are getting, looking at the logs it probably is two fold.

First off the name of the file and the class name should be the same, are you having employeeServices as the name of the class in employeeServices.php file.

Second, It seems prior to generating this new file, you had a syntax error at line 5.

It would be easier to figure out what the error is, if you can also attach the php file, by removing any sensitive information in that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

-Sunil