Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

working with the status

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2009 Jun 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone

here I am again with another exciting question :s Either way, I was playing with the status options a bit, and the longer I stared at them, the more confused I got: even when I put the status of a topic on 'in progress' it still gets published when I generate what I have already finished.

How is that? Is the status flag only used for the programmer to remind him/her that s/he's still's got to finish this topic up? Or does it have another (more useful) use too?

thanks in advance!

greets,

C4B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is purely a flag.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As described earlier, the topic status shown is just a flag, and RoboHelp does not use it for any thing except showing.

Having said that, RH8 has a new scripting feature, which opens many new venues for customizing RoboHelp. You can create new script files and do more with RH8.

Please see an earlier user thread, where I posted some script files to use topic status.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/213378

Hope this will help you.

-Praful

Adobe RoboHelp Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2009 Jun 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the tip and the link I'll make sure to check it out and run it past my boss

greets,

C4B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp