• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound Forge import issue - no joy

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2009 Jun 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through all of the dissucssions having to do with "unable to decode and import the selected wav/mp3 file" but am still having problems getting any .wav file to import.  I've tried exporting from Sound Forge as both Microsoft PCM and Scotts Sound PCM and I've also tried it as an MP3, but no joy.  I even tried bringing in the file to Adobe's Media Encoder and exporting it as a .wav and .mp3 as well - still no joy.  When I open Windows Sound Recorder - there is no menu - only the ability to record, not the ability to open a file.  Any help would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2009 Jun 03, 2009

32-bit or 64-bit Vista? Did you install the patch published last week? You can do it by the Help menu, Updates. Perhaps ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW - I'm using Vista and Captive 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32-bit or 64-bit Vista? Did you install the patch published last week? You can do it by the Help menu, Updates. Perhaps ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You got me on the right track - thanks!  I just opened Captivate 4 and went to Help > Updates.  Sure enough - loaded the patch and I was able to import .wav files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources