4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2009 1:46 PM by paulo fabiano

Error importing artwork

paulo fabiano

Hi guys, I´m having this problem.

At home, I created a psd with photoshop cs3 and imported with catalyst perfectly well. I´m using windows 7 RC1

At my job, using XP SP2, when I try to import the artwork, I got this message: Error importing artwork. Unable to import file.

I uninstalled 2 times, installed again, uninstalled cs3, installed photoshop cs4 and nothing...

any ideia?

att,

Paulo

• 1. Re: Error importing artwork
          Eric Lopatin (Adobe) Level 2

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for going to the extent of uninstalling and reinstalling Catalyst, Photoshop CS3 and CS4...

Out of curiousity, are you logged in as an administrator on the XP workstation when running Catalyst? If not, could you log in as admin and try again?

If you're already an admin, then probably the easiest way to investigate would be for us to try and reproduce the same error here with SP2. In this case, would it be possible for you to post the Photoshop file?

-Eric

(Catalyst QE)

• 2. Re: Error importing artwork
            paulo fabiano Level 1

Hi Eric, you're welcome ... we get the beta versions also to help the QE's to improve the product for us.

Well, I'm using a big company network with my own account. My account is the administrator just of my own machine.
            Tomorrow I'll ask for someone of service desk to login as administrator ... so I can do some tests again.

About the photoshop file, I sent you a private message.

Thanks

Paulo Langer

• 3. Re: Error importing artwork
              Eric Lopatin (Adobe) Level 2

Hi Paulo,

Any luck after having a service desk representative log in as an admin? The reason this is of interest is due to a temp file we create when importing artwork. If the directory is inaccessible per limited privledges, import may not work.

Eric

• 4. Re: Error importing artwork
                paulo fabiano Level 1

Sorry Eric, today I had some meetings on the main office and I couldn't see

that.I give you a feedback tomorrow.

Thanks

2009/6/4 Eric Lopatin (Adobe) <forums@adobe.com>

Hi Paulo,

>

Any luck after having a service desk representative log in as an admin?

>

Eric

>