5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2009 5:55 PM by braulio956

in flash professional 8

melody965 Level 1

hi,

is there any tutorial/sample in flash pro. 8 help topics to building complete website?

plz tell me if there is.

thanks

• 1. Re: in flash professional 8
          jendehaan Level 4

There isn't a tutorial in help that will cover building a whole large website. (Although the individual topics all used together would, in theory, cover the things you need to know when building an entire site...)

But there are some tutorials that will help you. There's one for building a full banner in there, and another that uses components to put together a shopping-cart based site (which of course wouldn't be enough for a *real* shopping cart with a back end and all, but the general idea of how to use components together and such).

Open Flash Help and look for the "Flash Tutorials" header in the left section (make sure "All Books" is selected in the top drop down). For the components one, look for the "Using Components" book and under that category, look for "Creating an Application with Components".

Also, look in your Flash install directory for a "Samples and Tutorials" folder that has a number of example FLAs to help out (many are used for tutorials).

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: in flash professional 8
            melody965 Level 1

thanks jdehaan

• 3. Re: in flash professional 8
              braulio956 Level 1

lynda.com. 

but nothing beats practice after you take the classes.

i learned on my own (self study) with lynda.com

good luck.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: in flash professional 8
                melody965 Level 1

r u premium user of lynda.com

• 5. Re: in flash professional 8
                  braulio956 Level 1

month to month but very useful for reference and studying and staying current.

good luck.