0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2009 3:23 PM by KrakaJap

cfexchangecalendar timing out in June???

KrakaJap

I built an online calendar that ties into an exchange account a while back and everything thus far has been working smoothly.  However, this month is posing to be a big problem.  For some reason, when I try to load up the month of June, my application times out with the error:

"The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: cfexchangeconnection"

At first I thought maybe it was a connection issue... checked both the web server and the exchange server and nothing has been changed and all other applications are running fine (no logged errors).  So then I tried loading up every other month in 2009 and they all worked just fine... even the months that have a very large number of events (June, in my calendar, only contains 35 events while a few others contain upwards of 60-70).  My last thought was that perhaps an event in June somehow bacame corrupted.  I immediately backed up June and had our server admin scan it for errors, corruptions, etc.... nothing.  I loaded up each event in Outlook just fine and resaved them all.  Of course... my problem still exists.  I'm considering the removal of every event in June and then readding them one by one to figure out what might be the cause but I really don't want to do that unless it's my very last option.  Any ideas or suggestions?