5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2009 6:00 PM by Eddie Lotter

How do I fix this "flickering" in Adobe Premier Pro CS3?

Thunderfudge

Hi all, I'm currently working on an MMV (A music video based off of a certain video game, similar to anime music vids), but I have a big problem =\ Theres this "flickering" thing in the middle of the video, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It plays through, and at a certain point it goes back a few frames and repeates about 5 times.... Just going back and forth... I have tried removing audio but it didn't work. The AVI files outside of Premier Pro are fine. I have also rendered it numerous times to see if it was just Adobe's preview playing up, but.... it wasn't....

If you still can't understand it, I have recorded my problem and uploaded it, in case anyone wants to look at it.

(http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag437b3/n/My_Problem_avi)

In the vid I am tapping arrow keys through frames, not just playing through.

The first section, the chat bubble is meant to change twice altogether.. but it flickers through and change about 10 times.

Second section, and the rest, are all repeated actions that are only meant to happen once...

Help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Oops, one more thing (offtopic). My AVI files stopped working literally 30 seconds ago... They just play a black screen on WMP and do nothing in VLC Player. I fixed this previously today by upgrading Xvid.... but I have the latest now, so I don't know what to do... (I can still play them in Quicktime, however)