4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2009 2:21 PM by Mark A. Boyd

Where can I download Director 11?

Marty Farty

I have a key for Director 11, but can no longer find the download for that version.  Where can I get this?  The key does not work with 11.5 and I don't want to upgrade at this time.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Where can I download Director 11?
          Chunick Level 3

I'm guessing you had the CD at one time and then lost it?... Otherwise, if you purchased the product from the Adobe site then you would be required to make an account and from your Adobe account you should be able to download the product again. Have you tried this path first, if this is your situation?

Beyond that, maybe contact Adobe and see if you can purchase the CD.

P.S. I'd consider hosting the file, but as it happens, I toasted my registry the other day and now have to get all my data off the drive and then re-install everything... that brings up another good point, you didn't mention the OS you need this for - win or osx?

• 2. Re: Where can I download Director 11?
            Mark A. Boyd Level 4

If you purchased the boxed version, the download is not available. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of all adobe.com pages to contact Adobe directly. Hopefully, you did register it when you got it, but be prepared to answer some questions about your purchase. Have your receipt ready, use a comfortable chair, and make a pot of coffee before calling.

If you purchased the download version from Adobe:

1. Log in to "Your Account" at the top of the site, (this may or may not be the same login you used for the Web forum)
            2. Select "View Order History"
            3. Select the "download" link next to the appropriate purchase order

If you think you have obtained an illegal key, use the "Report piracy" link that appears on each and every page on all of Adobe's sites.

--
            Mark A. Boyd
            Keep-On-Learnin' :-)
            This message was processed and edited by Jive.
            It shall not be considered an accurate representation of my words.
            It might not even have been intended as a reply to your message.

[Edit: Added Contact Us hyperlink]

• 3. Re: Where can I download Director 11?
              Marty Farty Level 1

Got it, thank you.  It was under the account area as you mentioned.  For some reason I got hung up looking under registration even though the Order History is clearly marked as having the downloads...

One of those days.

• 4. Re: Where can I download Director 11?
                Mark A. Boyd Level 4

You're welcome. Good thing you happened to have the d/l version!

Now burn it to disc while you can ;-)

--
                Mark A. Boyd
                Keep-On-Learnin' :-)
                This message was processed and edited by Jive.
                It shall not be considered an accurate representation of my words.
                It might not even have been intended as a reply to your message.