Date: 2009-06-07 12:40:59 -0700 (Sun, 07 Jun 2009)
-Going in to fullScreen mode, push the videoplayer on to the application directly as a child. Otherwise there?\226?\128?\153s no way to guarentee the right coordinates to use when setting the fullScreenRect as I noticed they may change later on.
- Fix up fullScreen mode to deal with not having access to topLevelRoot()
- Hide the popup when the ?\226?\128?\1563 second no user-interaction?\226?\128?\157 occurs in fullscreen mode.
- Remove playheadTime setter from VideoElement...it wasn?\226?\128?\153t supposed to be on there. They should use seek() instead. VideoPlayer is correct here.
- When switching skins, we keep track of the video element?\226?\128?\153s state (where it was in the playback and whether it was playing)
- In VideoElement, sometimes the underlying object would send out a STOP state change handler after calling play() due to its asynchronous nature. We call setPlaying() when someone calls play() or pause() or stop() so that the controls update to what the user is trying to do, but when a stop occurs because of end of video, we still need to setPlaying(false). Also, in this case, when we get a Play stateChange, we should call setPlaying(true).
- Make sure we call videoPlayer.stop() when swapping video element?\226?\128?\153s or when swapping the underlyign video player object
QE Notes: -
Doc Notes: -
Bugs:SDK-21508, SDK-21616, SDK-21255