1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2009 1:17 PM by kevinmaes

asdoc build errors: unknown arguments and "content not allowed in prolog"

kevinmaes

I've created an AS project which points to the src folder for code and has no real code in it yet aside from a single comment on its only class. I'm trying to generate asdoc for this project.

However, the 2 arguments pointing to the 'src' folder are not recognized and I'm also getting a "content is not allowed in prolog" error (I get this error even when I leave out the 2 src arguments). What does this error mean?

I'm on a Mac and my External Tools Configuration is pointing to:

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder Beta/sdks/4.0.0/bin/asdoc

The Base Directory:

${project_loc}

Arguments:

-source-path src

-doc-sources src

I'm attaching a screenshot of my project and the External Tools Panel as well as the errors.

This is the output in the Console:

Unknown argument: -source-path src -doc-sources src

Buildfile: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder Beta/sdks/4.0.0/bin/asdoc

BUILD FAILED

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder Beta/sdks/4.0.0/bin/asdoc:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Total time: 55 milliseconds

• 1. Re: asdoc build errors: unknown arguments and "content not allowed in prolog"
          kevinmaes Level 1

I was able to solve this by reinstalling Flash Builder.

However, now that I'm trying to create asdoc for a real project I'm getting this error:

[Fatal Error] toplevel.xml:2514:9: Element type "gesture" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

Error: Could not create toplevel.xml: Element type "gesture" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

I can't seem to find any XML file with the string "gesture" in it. What is trying to create the toplevel.xml?