I’m having problems to get LCES PDF-generator to convert doc and txt files. I have seen that there are other posts about this subject, but I’ve tried all the solutions that comes up in the other posts with no luck.
I’m able to generate pdf’s from jpg, gif and pdf
- installed Microsoft Office on the server
- installed openOffice on the server
- installed Acrobat on the server
- tried to change the user that JBOSS service use to log on
- tried changing the security of the “GeneratePDFService”
- tried a billion other, apparently not relevant, things J
right now I’m getting this error message when trying to convert doc and txt files:
ALC-PDG-011-029-COM object method returns error code: 0x80010001; Call was rejected by callee.
This error message comes when I’ve set the user that starts the JBOSS service to local machine administrator (witch is the one used when installing Office, openOffice and Acrobat). If the user is changed to the default system user I get this error message:
ALC-PDG-001-000-Conversion failed because of an exception.
An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service.
I can provide the full stacktrace if it has any interest.