0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2009 5:15 AM by Mugunda

flex Spring BlazeDS Integration with Hibernate.

Mugunda

Hi,

I am  develping a flex application  using the new SpringBlazeDs concept  with hibernate.   I am loading different Screens as module, during runtime.

Case

I have 2 Screens one is User Management and other is Employee Management.   I have  corresponding Action script class , binded with remote java class.

User  is a  child of Employee ,  now in my User class I have  Employee as a property.

When on server   I fetch the user object, hibernate will fetch the Employee detail also and it is sent to flex thru blazeDs.

In user Screen I have the user details displayed, with emplyoee name from employee object displayed.

In Employee Screen I have employee details displayed.

The strange thing is all works fine in the module which is loaded first, but when I Load the second screen(second module) as a child in tabnavigator .

The details are missing

I am new to flex, so i am not sure, what is the problem,   I really need help. if any one need the complete code, I can send it or upload it.

If what i have explained is not clear Please  let me know , so I will provide more information

I have attached the complete source exculding the library and jars.

Please help me