2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2008 9:15 AM by Gregory Lafrance

layouts in various combination of images and text

tausif_d
      hello
      i have to use various layouts for images and text in various ways like one photos with text,two photos with text and also variation in that so any idea about implementation of this kind of work.
        • 1. Re: layouts in various combination of images and text
          atta707 Level 2
          I would start by looking at Tile layout container and States to define these custom layouts.
          • 2. Re: layouts in various combination of images and text
            Gregory Lafrance Level 6
            The details of how this will be used will drive how you implement it. Let's say you want the user to be able to select one or more photos and select a layout for them on a page.

So maybe they will have one photo on the page, with a text caption below the photo, or above the photo.

Now lets assume instead they can select to have two photos on the page, and each one has a caption, and there is an optional title for the page overall.

This is just an example, but this shows you might have a custom VBox component with an image control, and Text controls, and one or more of these VBox custom components on a page, one for each photo.

Your detailed requirements will drive your implementation. I have only provided one additional idea.