2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2009 5:19 PM by dgassner

Accordion container doesn't animate changes between containers

dgassner Level 1

Hi, I've noticed that the Accordion container no longer animates the change from one container to another - the switch is now abrupt, rather than a sliding animation as in SDK 3. Is this a known issue, and is there a way of restoring the sliding behavior? I've tried changing to the Halo AeonGraphical theme but didn't see a difference.

Thanks,

David

• 1. Re: Accordion container doesn't animate changes between containers
          Peter deHaan Level 4

David,

I believe we changed the default value for the openDuration style, so you may have to explicitly set it to whatever value you want.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
          <s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
                  xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"
                  xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo">
              <s:layout>
                  <s:VerticalLayout gap="20"
                          paddingLeft="20" paddingRight="20"
                          paddingTop="20" paddingBottom="20" />
              </s:layout>

<mx:Form styleName="plain">
                  <mx:FormItem label="openDuration:">
                      <s:NumericStepper id="numStepper" minimum="0" maximum="10000" value="3000" stepSize="1000" />
                  </mx:FormItem>
              </mx:Form>

<mx:Accordion id="acc" openDuration="{numStepper.value}" creationPolicy="all" width="100%" height="100%">
                  <mx:VBox label="Red" backgroundColor="red" width="100%" height="100%" />
                  <mx:VBox label="Orange" backgroundColor="haloOrange" width="100%" height="100%" />
                  <mx:VBox label="Yellow" backgroundColor="yellow" width="100%" height="100%" />
                  <mx:VBox label="Green" backgroundColor="haloGreen" width="100%" height="100%" />
                  <mx:VBox label="Blue" backgroundColor="haloBlue" width="100%" height="100%" />
              </mx:Accordion>

</s:Application>

Peter