• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curser start position

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2009 Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i get the curser to be in the txt box i want it to be in the beginning...

also is there a way i can chose which txt box it goes to when i hit tab and i hate it when

i hit tab and it goes to the bottom play and pause buttons... can i stop that?  thanks.. Im new 

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2009 Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

For the mouse, you may only adjust the starting position on the first slide where it appears. Every slide after that uses the stop position of the slide before as the start position for that slide. If you need to adjust it, duplicate the slide and remove all objects except the mouse. Change the mouse to the new desired starting point and adjust the mouse and the slide so the play time is super brief. Perhaps .1 seconds.

As for the tabbing, you may need to insert a Click Box that doesn't do anything if it is clicked. This would then receive the tab focus and keep it from the playback controls. Or, you could visit fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst's site linked below and download a gizmo that will remove the highlight.

http://www.RaisingAimee.co.uk

If you like what Paul has to offer, drop some change in his tip jar and he will open the door to all his magickal goodies!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources