Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click box and link to an url

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2009 Jun 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have put a click box as a link to an url, but when I publish my project the link doesn't work. I have tested it in two diferent machines (local and an external server) with the same results. What can I do?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you selected an option of opening the URL in a new browser window? This can be checked in the dropdown which is available just beside the "on success > URL" option in Click box.

If yes, please confirm that pop ups are not blocked on your systems. This might sometimes prevent from opening the URL.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If Mukul's suggestion doesn't seem to work, it's probably the Flash Player Security Settings blocking the link.

Click here for a tutorial on how to adjust the settings

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I saw that tutorial, but I think that it isn't the answer to my problem.

I want to put my file swf in a web and put a image as a watermark with a click box for linking to an url. Is what I want to do clear?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2009 Jun 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have put the layer of the click box the first and I have marked the checkbox as in the image bellow and it works.

area.gif

Thanks so much for your answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources