4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2009 5:44 PM by Joe ... Ward

AIR HTML

Jorge Ledesma
      I am developing an application on Adobe Air and insert a section in the HTML component, the site that I use in this compoente opens a popup window using javascript, but Air does not work, does not open the popup.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thank you.
        • 1. Re: AIR HTML
          Michael Borbor Level 4

Jorge post the code that opens the pop up in your app. No somos magos x

aqui.

• 2. Re: AIR HTML
            Jorge Ledesma Level 1
            Ok sorry if it was not clear enough.

I have a system in php that I need in my application through adobe air component of the HTML display in my application, the HTML component that brings you the Adobe AIR browser function, so the php application opens and there is no problem until it click on a button that opens a popup window using JavaScript code.

The application works correctly in php from a browser, but when the application is used from the browser Adobe Air, does not open the window.

Thank you.
            • 3. Re: AIR HTML
              Jorge Ledesma Level 1

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/flash/html/HTMLHost.html

Here I found something that helps me understand what I need to achieve.

I understand that I have a class called "CustomHost" and refers to a super class called "HTMLHost" I also understand that other class which in this case named "SimpleHTMLBox" and "test.html", but I do not know how to call the class in the application.

Will you help me please?
              • 4. Re: AIR HTML
                Joe ... Ward Level 4

The HTMLHost class is assigned to the htmlHost property of the HTMLLoader class:

var html:HTMLLoader = new HTMLLoader();

html.htmlHost = new HTMLHost( true ); //passing in true gives you default browser-like behaviors

If you are using a custom HTMLHost class:

html.htmlHost = new CustomClass();

(Is that your question?)