5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2009 2:11 PM by kglad

    Vertical gradient fill




      I'm trying to fill a rectangle (or if I can do it to the page background that'd be better) with a vertical gradient fill, where it goes from solid colour at the top and fades down to white at the bottom.  I can see lots of options for various horizontal fills but none that are vertical.

      I've seen this on lots of websites so I'm sure it must be an easy thing to do, I'm just getting nowhere.

      Can anyone help?


      Thanks very much,