2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2009 9:18 AM by RayneMaker99

Help required

Alig Abdul Hakim

Dear All,

I am new to adobe product but i want to know how can we develop web page in flash?????

Please assist me from scratch?

The tools requirement , and sample ?

Help is deeply welcomed?????

Regards,

Abdul Hakim Khan

• 1. Re: Help required
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You aren't likely to get lessons here, at least nowhere to the extent  that your request seems to be asking.  You'll need to find some learning resource(s) to learn how to use Flash to design and develop Flash content.  You might spend a good amount of time just exploring the editing interface and the tools provided before doing anything in the way of design lessons.

But I'll offer this much as a starter.  If you want to create a Flash web page, you need to create an html page that embeds a Flash swf file in it.  And Flash can do this for you.  In the main menu bar, select File -> Publish Settings.  The interface that opens provides a series of output options,  You will want to be sure to select the HTML and Flash options.  This way, when you publish the Flash file, it will automatically create the HTML Flash web page.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help required
            RayneMaker99 Level 1

Hello Abdul

If you are looking for learning resources to help you understand and use Flash there are many available. I have tried a few and now use www.designProVideo tutorials for all the Adobe CS4 products. It's a wonderfully quick and easy way to learn and understand these tools.

Thanks

Rayne