3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2009 9:42 AM by Joe ... Ward

full screen

rechtut Level 1

can i make a desktop app that opens directly to fullscreen as soon as the computer is turned on.

• 1. Re: full screen
          Joe ... Ward Level 4

Yes. (However, if your goal is a kiosk-type app, you should know that you can't disable the escape key, which drops the app out of fullscreen mode.)

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: full screen
            rechtut Level 1

...or... i imagine, sometimes it drops out fo fullscreen by loosing focus to another app and on dualhead/doble monitor setup it just goes haywire.

SAD!

joe, what happens if my stage rect is equal to monitor resolution (1024x768 for example)? would you know?

(i should run some tests myself, but right now things are a tad wild)

• 3. Re: full screen
              Joe ... Ward Level 4

Nothing goes haywire on multi-monitor setups. If you switch focus to another app, the original window still stays in fullscreen mode.

If by stage rect, you mean the size of your stage, then there would'nt be much of a change, you could just see all of it now without the taskbar/dock and window chrome. If you mean the fullscreenSourceRect property of the stage, then that area of the stage would displayed with no scaling.