• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 - Linux client libraries?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 7 to make context-sensitive help, with WebHelp as the primary output settings. This works perfectly on Windows and Mac. On Linux, when a user clicks a button on a software GUI to bring up the help, they see the following error: "Help not currently supported in Unix". I asked one of my engineer co-workers about this, and he said we would need to get Linux client libraries for RoboHelp.

Do I need to upgrade to RoboHelp 8 to fix this problem? Is there a separate extension/add-on of sort for this product that I'm missing? Thanks for any assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

The only "library" I'm aware of is a JavaScript file that is supplied for linking WebHelp.

You may wish to refer to fellow Adobe Community Expert Peter Grainge's site using the link below:

Click here to view Peter's site

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp