13 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2009 10:01 AM by Dee70

RoboHelp 8: In tables that are in drop-downs, how can I set the vertical alignment of cells to top?

Dee70

In an HTML help project that I have upgraded from RoboHelp 7 to RoboHelp 8, in tables that I have in drop-downs the vertical alignment of cells has changed from top to center. If I try to update this setting in the table properties, the table looks fine when I exit the drop-down editor, but when I reopen the drop-down, it is back to center alignment. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?

My tables that are not in drop-downs are all still top aligned as expected.

As an experiment, I copied a table that is not in a drop down, and then pasted it into a new drop-down. The vertical alignment was removed. When I look at the html, the code for the rows in the drop-down all changed from <tr valign="top"> to <tr>.

I also tried creating a brand new project in RoboHelp 8 and creating a new table within a drop down; again, same issue in that it changes the vertical alignment for the cells to center.