2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2009 6:42 PM by Phil Griffith

Cannot Download the install files for Premiere

RickP33

I am trying to reinstall Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 because I had to reset my entire operating system due to problems I have been having with Premiere (which I will be shortly following up with in my other post), but now the download manager is not letting me fully download any of the 'z' files...

It seems to work alright, but then out of nowhere, the download stops at 99%. I checked the details of it, and it is currently running at a speed of 0.0 bytes/sec; showing 2 connections, and the status still says Downloading.

This has happened for both Adobe Premiere Pro and the Content Installer. I've had to reinstall this program several times, but this is the first I have seen of this issue... This is my 3rd or 4th attempting, thinking originally that this was just a glitch and that it wouldnt happen twice.

Any idea what can be causing this? As soon as I can install these, I will be able to download a link that Harm was nice enough to provide and then I can follow up with my other post.

Thanks!

-Rick