We're starting to poke around with processes, and we ran into a number of issues that I'm hoping I can get an understanding of.
1) We noticed we had to move (drag) fragments into the repository before we moved in a form that used those fragments - if we moved the form in first, and then the fragments (relative pathing preserved), the form could not resolve the fragments and when opening the form you could see the broken fragment references. If we brought the fragments in and then the form, the form could reference the fragments properly.(Workbench)
2) If we deleted a fragment from the repository, and then added it back, all forms that use the fragment showed the fragment as broken. Refreshing did not resolve anything. (Workbench)
Unless I am doing something wrong, this makes moving resources into the repository really tedious.
We are using a jboss server temporarily until our dev environment gets established.