0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2009 2:18 PM by firdosh

Animate "horizontalScrollPosition" for HorizontalList using external buttons

firdosh

Hey everyone,

I have a simple image gallery component which basically consists of a HorizontalList and 2 Buttons

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                                                                      |

|                             HORIZONTAL                                     |

|                                  LIST                                             |

|                                                                                     |

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

---------------      ---------------

|    Prev   |       |   Next     |

---------------    ----------------

The previous and next buttons act as pagination buttons. What I basically want is the image thumbnail (itemrenderers ) to animate when the user clicks the button or when I set the horizontalScrollPosition property. Is this possible with the Flex3.4 SDK ? . For some reason  itemsChangeEffect is only avaialble for List and TileList components. Is there any other way to achieve a scrolling effect to a certain position in the Horizontal List component?

Thanks,

Firdosh