• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting alphabet to show in index

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2009 Jun 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using robohelp version 7 and I would like to have the alphabet display when a user slects the Index.  Is there a way to make this display?  I want it to display like the Robophelp HTML - Help displays.  See below:  

Robohelp HTML Help.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 24, 2009 Jun 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Keep in mind that this particular help system may not have been created using RoboHelp.

If you want an alphabet index, it can only happen in WebHelp output. Assuming you are creating that output, double-click the Single Source Layout and click Next twice. Choose Pure HTML as your output option and generate.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2009 Jun 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that worked.  However, the -SEARCH- field at the top right had corner of my online help no longer displays.  Is there a way to have both alphabet display in the Index and the -SEARCH- field to display in the top right hand corner of online help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp