I am having issues with displaying the transcribed text as 'subtitles' once i've exported my project, and I'm not too sure why.
Right now, my process involves:
1. Downloading a series of clips from youtube as FLV files
2. Importing the files into Premiere Pro CS4
3. Selecting Clip >> Audio Options >> Transcribe to Text
4. Once the text transcription is complete, I edit it accordingly, to ensure the words are accurate
5. I then select File >> Export >> Media, with the export settings of "FLV | F4V".
6. I make sure the option "Include Source XMP Metadata" is ticked.
Once exported, I try to preview the FLV file from my desktop, but no captions appear?
Does anyone know how to resolve this?
Your help is much appreciated,
Welcome to the forums.
You have created metadata, not titles, which is a separate process.
See also XMP metadata in Production Premium CS4 to learn how to use After Effects to display speech metadata.