Problem Statement : Cannot access runtime from the html in an iframe
1. I have a landing page that consists of 2 iframes
2. these two iframes call into html files to display the landing page
3. I do not get a handle to the window.runtime from the page that gets loaded
Relevant Psuedo Code
1. landingpage.html consists of 2 iframes
// here i can access the runtime OK
air.trace("Got the runtime OK");
air.trace("PROBLEM:\t cannot get a handle to the AIR runtime")
1. Anyone faced a similar problem before and know a way to solve it.
Here is the solution
<iframe src="up.html" ondominitialize="var air = parent.air"></iframe>
Finally things are working...