4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2009 8:50 PM by whole_bit

    mystery gradient tool...?


      While working on an animation project in Illustrator I really became familiar with the keyboard shortcuts.  However there was one thing that was happening sometimes when I would go to hit a certain key combination.  By mistake I was able to fill vector shapes with what seemed like a pressure sensitive gradient in the color of that shape to a lighter shade or even white!  Wondering what that was since I was in a hurry I never bothered to check to see what I was doing.  Dumb huh?!  Oh well, would love to know what that was.  Would be great...