• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Internal files as .html

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2009 Jun 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a project and will generate the help as Webhelp.  The system I'm interfacing with filters all .htm files out.  I've renamed all my specific help topics to have an .html suffix.  However, because Robohelp generates many of it's internal files as .htm I still have a problem viewing the help from within the application.  Is there a way to have Robohelp create it's internal files as .html instead of .htm?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

No easy way I'm afraid. I've seen others ask this as well. You should consider submitting a Wish Form to ask for the ability to choose the extension. The link is in my sig line.

You might be able to manually accomplish it and use some Find and Replace magick to catch any instances in all the files. That's about the only thing I can think of.

Out of curiosity, why are .HTM files being "filtered out"? What is wrong with this? (Other than the fact some very rigid person deems all files SHALL have an extension of .HTML!)

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I thought. I may try to do a global replace to see if that

works. The system is being developed using Spring and has JSP that are

specifically taking action on .htm which requires security when they are

displayed. They, the developers may have to choose a different option, but

I thought I would see if I could get this working without impacting their

effort.

Thanks,

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp