Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Links of Related Topics in .CHM

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2009 Jun 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All

I am getting problem in .chm while integrated in product. Actually, I have generated the .chm file from Robohelp v5. I have review this .chm and found all related topics are working fine. Thier linkage is working well. But when I integrate this .chm in the product and open from start menu then I am getting a problem in related topics. There is no image or links are present. I have observed that there is such a small transparent box which show that something is present there but not in working condition. Secondly, If I place this file on desktop or any other drive then on some machines it show proper working but on some machines it has the same issue. Please any one know about this issue that why in .chm output related topics are not working properly. How can I resolve this issue? I need to urgent submission please let me know if any have proper solution about it.

Let me know in case of concern.

Muhammad Waseem Alvi

Sr, Software Configuration Management Engineer.

report image 1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2009 Jun 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Muhammad and welcome to the RH community.

See if this thread helps.

Read the RoboColum(n) for mutterings on RoboHelp, Technical Communication Suite and technical communication.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp