This content has been marked as final. Show 10 replies
I will take this feedback and escalate it to the concerned team. We will see what can be done to solve this.
Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks a lot!
What was the answer?
I would also love to be able to download the videos! It would be great though if you linked directly to the brightcove player... the popup doesn't fit on a macbook screen :-)
was this thread resolved and are the videos made available in download format
Please make the videos available for Download.
For those who want to download the videos easily:
1. use Firefox to browse the tutorial page
2. get the FlashGot extension for firefox ( http://www.flashgot.net/)
3. if You click to a video it opens in a new window, at the bottom of the player window(the bottom status bar right side) a little floppy icon wil flashing, this way FlashGot notify you about downloadable video file (in flv format)
I also suggest two nice app for the job:
1. OrbitDownloader (www.orbitdownloader.com) -> FlashGot can forward the download jobs to this download manager, and this way the downloads mutch faster (because of the multi thread downloading)
2. KMplayer ( http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4094) -> a free multiplatform and multilingual medai playet to view the downloaded flv files
Those who want to download pdf file as well, I suggest a nother Firefox extension:
PDF download (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/636) -> with this plugin, when you clicked to a pdf file (exatly a link to a pdf file) a question panel apears, and you can choose to download the file. (its quicker, than wait for acrobat reader to open, and then use saveas function)
Hope it's help for You.
Sorry for my bad english
We are working on figuring out the best way to deliver an offline experience. We'll let you know as soon as we have something.
Good post. It was really helpful for me.
I too used flashgot and it worked GREAT.... Used it to get all .flv's, .zips, and .pdf's.