This might seem like a strange request but I really need some help with this.
I have a flash swf file that displays some training information that must go out to about ten thousand people in our organisation. Maybe only 70% of people have the flash player installed on their work PC's and IT have the systems locked down so tight this remaining 30% can not install flash player themselves. Flash is only rolled out with new PC's.
I know a projector comes with the flash player incorporated so is there any way of embedding that instead of the swf or is there another option, any ideas would be welcome. I know it sounds like a daft request
you want to display a projector file in a html page? not possible.
your target audience is unable to download and execute the projector file because of it restrictions? and many do not have flash capable browsers?
Normally I would just add a swf file to a html page but as many as 3000 are without Flash, they could have it installed via the helpdesk but the resources are not there for such a hit and there is no automated rollout, hence I though letting them view as a projector but they cant download it as its an exe file, the restritions are nuts.
I dont think there is any way around this.
you can't work around the it restrictions. unless there's some common functionality that you can rely on and exploit for almost all users, you have no work-around.