• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get presenter tab to show up in powerpoint?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2009 Jul 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version of presenter 7 (and later got an update 7.01)

It worked for about a half hour, while I was recording audio over a powerpoint it came up with a serious error and said to uninstall and re-install.

Did that now when I open powerpoint the presenter tab up top isn't there any longer

Any ideas? When I used it besides the audio quality (could be my mic), looks like this could be a permenant solution for me.

I am using this on a windows vista OS.

thx

Derek

www.thetradesurfer.com

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2009 Jul 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the error i get when clicking on the COM add-ins to enable a disabled add in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2009 Aug 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

looks like you need to be a local administrator to the computer. Try changing the time.. if that doesn't work.. then you are not a local administrator.

Hope this helps

k

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2009 Aug 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. PowerPoint 2007 has apparently disabled the Presenter add in because it is causing "office applications to crash."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2009 Aug 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek

Have you enabled the add in?

One quick way to check in Office 2007 is to go to the Office Button; Select Power Point Option ; Select Add Ins; below the window under manage , select disabled items. If the power point presenter add in is there , select it and select "enable add in".

2009-08-06_1356.png

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources