• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Hyperlinks display in yellow, while others in the same topic display in blue

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2009 Jul 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the topic preview, the links appear blue, but when I compile the help file, some, not all, of the links in a topic display in yellow. I have tried deleting and re-adding them, but still get the same results. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2009 Jul 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You need to explore your styles. First ensure the Style Sheet has been correctly configured and consistently used. Once you are certain of that if you see the link color isn't following the style, check for the presence of an Embedded or In-Line style as these will override whatever the CSS specifies.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2009 Jul 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also note that there are different hyperlink styles for links to HTML pages that you have already visited or that you have not visited yet. I do not know the exact english terms but you find the different link styles in the CSS editor (actually there are 4 different link styles). Try to set all of them to blue (except the 'hoovered' style which is not necessary), maybe this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2009 Jul 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The order in which the links appear in the CSS is important too. See Snippets on my site.

You cannot change the order within RH. Open the CSS in Notepad.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp