3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2009 9:55 AM by Eddie Lotter

    Need help with editing...


      Hi all, I have Adobe Premiere 7 and im trying to figure out how to get this type of video effect in this video. Where the screens are inside of eachother. Thanks.. I cant seem to find out how to do this or what it is called.