1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2009 10:21 AM by Ansury

please help..........urgent

sudarshan1413

hi this is sudarshan.... i am learning flex...recently i have developed one small project in flex for giving feedback about teachers i wanted to put this as client server system so i used wampserver 2.0.and i put my project on root directory of project and tried to access the project from another pc in LAN..i also set the permissions in phpmyadmin and also put the file crossdomain in www folder of WAMP ...so on another PC its opening but it is not retriving the data from database i think so it is giving error message.

The error message i am getting is this............
      [RPC Fault faultString="Security error accessing url" faultCode="Channel.Security.Error" faultDetail="Destination: DefaultHTTP"]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc

\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:216]
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:49 ]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest .as:103]
      at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\sr c\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:368]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at flash.net::javascript:void(0);URLLoader/redirectEvent()

please helpo me and give the solution