5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2009 5:09 AM by Atul Agarwal

Printing problems

Bearcave

Trying to print a manual, I previously had Adobe Reader 7.0.8 and when I tried to print EVEN pages it would actually print ODD pages. I downloaded Adobe Reader 9.1 thinking it would cure the problem but the same happens.

iMac system 10.4.11

Epson RX595 Printer

• 1. Re: Printing problems
          Atul Agarwal Adobe Employee

Hi,

We do not see the problem at our end. Are you facing this issue with 1 particular file or with all the files.

You may please share the file with us.

Thanks,

Atul Agarwal

Adobe Systems

• 2. Re: Printing problems
            MichaelKazlow MVP & Adobe Community Professional

What happens if you ask it to print the odd pages?

• 3. Re: Printing problems
              Bearcave Level 1

I selected a different PDF document that had 10 pages. The document printed ok on the ODD and EVAN pages BUT it skipped pages 3,4,7,8.

Then I printed 10 pages of a Appleworks document selecting ODD and EVAN and it printed CORRECTLY.

I then went back to the original document that I was having problems with and tried printing pages 45 thru 56 using ODD and EVAN pages BUT it skipped pages 47, 48, 51, 52, 55 & 56. Printing pages 47, 48, 51, 52, 55 & 56 as individual pages worked ok.

I tried to send you the PDF document that my orginal problem occurred on but it was to large so I’m enclosing the document that didn’t print pages 3,4,7,8.

• 4. Re: Printing problems
                Bearcave Level 1

To answer your question, yesterday, it printed only ODD pages no matter what I selected.

Today this is what is happening:  I selected a different PDF document that had 10 pages. The document printed ok on the ODD and EVAN pages BUT it skipped pages 3,4,7,8.

Then I printed 10 pages of a Appleworks document selecting ODD and EVAN and it printed CORRECTLY.

I then went back to the original document that I was having problems with and tried printing pages 45 thru 56 using ODD and EVAN pages BUT it skipped pages 47, 48, 51, 52, 55 & 56. Printing pages 47, 48, 51, 52, 55 & 56 as individual pages worked ok.

I tried to send you the PDF document that my orginal problem occurred on but it was to large so I’m enclosing the document that didn’t print pages 3,4,7,8.

• 5. Re: Printing problems
                  Atul Agarwal Adobe Employee

Hi,

I did not get the attachment.

You may sendit to me at atulagar@adobe.com

Thanks,

Atul

Adobe Systems