Try to look at the ContextLoader class.
Just as a follow-up and to complete the thread in hopes it will help someone else out...the problem was that when I went to the Flash Player Setting Manager page (which it brought up automatically for me), it showed me which page was trying to make the request. I copied the text as displayed and placed it in the add location input box. However, the text display had the %20 inserted for each space it found. This was the problem. When I remove the %20 and just put the location in exactly as it was (spaces and all), it worked fine.
Thanks for the help.
p.s. i just add the folder that contains my flash test/project files.