I setup DE so that I can keep my reading in sync on some PDF manuals. The manuals are stored on a file share. Setup the first computer, added the manuals to a bookshelf. Setup the second computer, everything showed up just fine. Setup third computer, it is as if it was using a completely different account. It does not sync at all. I've tried uninstalling, removing entries from the registry, the Apps folder and still it won't sync. I've also tried to Authorize Computer, which comes back just fine with the right account.
If I can't resolve this, I'll delete DE and go look for something else. Which would be a shame because the software looks to do exactly what I want.