0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2009 4:29 AM by lakersfan741

CANT LOAD MODULES AT ALL...

lakersfan741

Hello,

I m not able to load any modules at all.. not sure what the problem.. lately i tried with ModuleManager to load the module..The code is right here

private function onInbox() :

void

{

inboxModule = ModuleManager.getModule(

"Inbox.swf"

);

inboxModule.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, inboxEventHandler);

inboxModule.load();

}

private function inboxEventHandler(event:ModuleEvent):

void

{

contentCanvas.addChild(inboxModule.factory.create()

as

DisplayObject);

I get the following error:

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
      at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/deferredNextFrame()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\fra mework\src\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:467]
      at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/update()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\ mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:295]
      at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/moduleCompleteHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects \framework\src\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:542]

I debugged the ModuleManager's load method.. I found the status as : ready = false, setup = true and complete = true. At the bottom of the above error moduleCompleteHandler() which is called when complete event is posted. after that it fails in flash.display.MovieClip.. I reinstalled flash for debug but still no use.. This is literally driving me crazy.. Does anyone have this problem before?? Please let me know how you fixed it?

Thanks,

Bharani