8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2009 1:21 PM by Flex harUI

mxmlc Ant Task - Module Loading Problem

msc_santu

Hi,

I am facing Module Loading Problem.  One of our Group Member guided me the solution for this problem.

Solution:

i created special class "SharedCode.as" and i placed all common classes instance in that class.  I created SWF for the SharedCode.as and i am loading that SWF after creationComplete of the Application.

The solution is working fine.  In order to complie code, i followed the below script.

@echo off
      echo "Creating swf for application"
      mxmlc --link-report appclasses.rpt ModuleCodeSharingSolution.mxml
      echo "Creating swf for Shared Code"
      mxmlc --link-report shrclasses.rpt --load-externs appclasses.rpt SharedCode.as
      echo "Creating First Module"
      mxmlc --load-externs=appclasses.rpt --load-externs=shrclasses.rpt MyDataGridView.mxml
      echo "Creating Second Module"
      mxmlc --load-externs=appclasses.rpt --load-externs=shrclasses.rpt MyDataGridView2.mxml

Now i am facing the problem with ANT Script.  I am unable to convert the above Batch file to ant script.

I am developing a huge application with modules.  So, i have to use mxmlc ANT Task for creating the EAR file for my application.

Currently i am using the below specified mxmlc ant task(where XXXXXXXXX represent path or filename).  But i am getting error.

<mxmlc file="XXXXXXXXXX.mxml" output="XXXXXXXXXX.swf" actionscript-file-encoding="XXXXXXXXXX" keep-generated-actionscript="false" incremental="false"

services="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/services-config.xml"

context-root="XXXXXXXXXXXX" load-externs="XXXXXXXXXX/MainApp.rpt"

load-externs="XXXXXXXXXX/ShrClasses.rpt"

optimize="true"

>

<load-config filename="XXXXXXXX"/>

<source-path path-element="XXXXXXXXXX"/>

<compiler.source-path path-element="XXXXXXXXXXX"/>

<compiler.source-path path-element="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"/>

<compiler.include-libraries dir="XXXXXXXXXXXX" append="true">

<include name="XXXXXXXXXXX" />

</compiler.include-libraries>

</mxmlc>

ERROR:

BUILD FAILED
      D:\testscript\build\build.xml:177: Attribute "load-externs" was already specifie
      d for element "mxmlc".

Please help how to create ant task with multiple load-externs.

Cheers,

Santhosh