• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't turn off Adobe Captivate 4 recording session

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a program to recreate some of our company CBTs that where done in Authorware. I was told to look into Captivate. I now have the trial version and I can not get past a recording session it wants me to delete so that I can record again. I've tried all the hotkeys and nothing works. The Windows XP I am running is on Mac Parallel. I'm sure this is a problem and conflict with Mac hotkeys, but most, if not all hotkeys, have a real command on some kind of  drop down. Where is it? If I can't take this app for spin, I'm going to move on to something else.

John Hillenbrand

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

If you look in the Windows System Tray, you should see an icon that may be clicked to end the session. Or, you could click Edit > Preferences... and navigate to the Recording node then the Keys node. There you should be able to assign a different key used to end the recording.

If for some reason that fails, please do report the issue to Adobe as a bug.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources