8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2009 7:45 AM by Isolder

    Can I make a fill for text that will give it the effect of having an inside stroke?


      I've included a picture to illustrate kind of what I want and what I've tried that's gone wrong.

      Basically I'm trying to find a way to have multiple color strokes on my editable text by using a custom fill. The primary reason I am wanting this is to achieve an INSIDE stroke, which can't be done on the text without it being outlined.


      I tried making a color swatch with two colors side by side and then filling the text with it, but as you can see in the picture that was WRONG.


      I did an outlined text to show sort of what I am trying to achieve, but not the way I want to do it.


      I found this post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1283239#1283239 that can sort of achieve the same thing, but it doesn't do it with fills. http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/139/81698984.gif