6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2009 7:44 AM by the_wine_snob

    Noob Question 14: Keyhole Effect? (Round Edges)

    Suntower Level 1

      Is there a built-in effect for creating a 'keyhole', ie. a fixed effect like the 'Iris' where one sees just the center of the screen with a black round background. If not, how does one do this? Overlay a round graphic with a 'transparent' center? If so, how does one do this? Create a transparent GIF?