0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2009 1:39 PM by Deeps45

Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.

Deeps45

Hi,

My application is working fine, but sometimes i get the following runtime error.

When i debugged it i find that the error is because of width parameter while creating rectangle.

width here is refering to UI.component width. the width value is coming as NAN.

var

rc:Rectangle = new Rectangle(w, w, width - 2 * w, height - 2 * w);

ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.
      at flash.display::Graphics/drawRect()
      at qs.charts.renderers::RollOverBoxItemRenderer/updateDisplayList()[C:\Documents and Settings\dganeshan\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\RecoveryDashboard\src\qs\charts\renderers\RollOverBoxItemRenderer.as:138]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:6351]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\f ramework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:622]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects \framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:695]
      at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framew ork\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8628]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8568]

Please let me know if you have any idea about this problem.. Thanks in advance