1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2009 10:58 AM by Jeff Bellune

Trouble Exporting movie with Media Encoder, weird clip sizes and errors

imurphy89

I'm using Premiere Pro CS4 on a Windows XP Professional with 2gb RAM and 1.6GHz.  I'm trying to export a short movie (2.5 minutes) with no audio.  It is just a bunch of stitched together videos imported from 1280x 1024.  I'm sizing them into 720 x 480.  I get very poor video quality unless I use uncompressed formats, so I am using an Uncompressed AVI with UYVY Codec and 1.0 square pixels.

1st problem: I get an error running more than around 35-50seconds:

-------------------------------------

The Operation was interrupted by user
      -------------------------------------
      - Source File: C:\DOCUME~1\imurphy\LOCALS~1\Temp...
      - Output File: C:\Documents and Settings\imurphy\My Documents...
      - Preset Used: Custom
      - Video: 720x480, 25 [fps], Progressive, Quality 100
      - Audio:
      - Bitrate:
      - Encoding Time: 00:05:03
      7/15/2009 1:18:56 PM : Encoding Failed
      -----------------------------------------
      Error compiling movie.

Unknown error.
      -----------------------------------------

Its very consistent with having this error.  I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room for the files, it only gets up to around 2.5gb.  I can watch the movie up to where the error occurs and there is no problem.

2nd: I tried spliting the video up into 4 different files and the last clip won't match the others.  I export all of them the same way, with 1.0 aspect ratio and the first 3 come out saying .9091NTSC.  The last one will say it is 1.0 ratio if I do it the same way or 0.9091 NTSC  if I change it, but either way, it will come out wider that the other clips (they will all still have black space on sides).