• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Captivate 4 into Joomla 1.5.11

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created my flash video and works perfectly in Captivate's review panel however, when I import it into Joomla as a flash video (AllVideos) , it comes up with two screens and the flash video doesn't play entire presentation. Any suggestions

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have come across the exact same problem, it plays half a vid but all the audio for some reason. I found the easiest workround was to abondon trying to embed the video into an article and simply export to pdf then link the uploaded pdf doc. Works perfectly.

However, I also await the correct solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2009 Aug 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

If you can spare the time, you would mind reporting to this issue to the Adobe Captivate team using the web address I have included below?

<a href="http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=5"><strong>Adobe Captivate Feature Request/Bug Report Form</strong></a>

Maybe the Adobe Captivate team can shed some light on this issue.

Best - Mark

<a href="http://macrofireball.blogspot.com/"><strong>Visit the macrofireball blog</strong></a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources