5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2009 7:59 PM by Captiv8r

Cannot Generate Primary Layout, Invalid Media Error

Tere.hype

Hello,

I am currently using Robohelp x5. I am getting the error, "Invalid Media. Cannot create file Y:\JUSTIN\AwareHelpStage", when i try to generate the primary layout for my project. Does anyone have any insight on what could potentially be the problem?

Also, when I go to, File->Generate Primary Layout, and change the Output Folder. I get a different error, "Please select a new project subfolder, or a folder outside of the project path".

I do not have a "Y:\" on my computer or, at least when i try to visit it my computer cannot find it.

I have 95% .gifs and only a few .png's in my project. Could this be the media error this is referring to?

I changed the name of my .xpj, about 70% of the way through the project, from what it originially was. I am unsure, if I have attempted to generate a primary layout since I changed the name. Could there be some kind of confusion in the system when it tries to generate the layout because of this? The reason i ask, is because it calls the name of my project, its original name in the "Project Name" text box, when I go to File->Generate Primary Layout.

Thanks for your time,

Ben