Date: 2009-07-15 15:30:29 -0700 (Wed, 15 Jul 2009)
Transform bug fixes
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-22046 - Can't set matrix3D property on Transform
Player declares matrix3D setter with * return type. So mx.geom.Transform override must also use *. Note that once the Player is updated with void, this will need to be changed to void.
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-22146 - AlphaMultiplier and AlphaOffset in color transformation are ignored in MXML Graphics
Changed the behavior of alpha and ColorTransform for GraphicElement to match the behavior of DisplayObject.
- ColorTransform.alphaMultiplier and alpha are equivalent and are kept in sync.
- ColorTransform.alphaOffset is still applied even if alpha is set.
- mx.geom.Transform sets the colorTransformExplicitlySet flag whenever the colorTransform setter is called
- GraphicElement alpha setter clears the colorTransformExplicitlySet flag whenever it is called
- Setting GraphicElement.transform will update the alpha property with ColorTransform.alphaMultiplier if a colorTransform was explicitly set
- Setting the colorTransform on a mx.geom.Transform that is assigned to a GraphicElement, calls setColorTransform, which updates the alpha property with ColorTransform.alphaMultiplier.
- In commitProperties, the displayObject.alpha is updated only if there is no transform or if colorTransformExplicitlySet is false.
QE Notes: Need tests for combo of alpha and colorTransform alpha props
Doc Notes: None
Bugs: SDK-22046, SDK-22146